sobota, 17. november 2012

NEW SCOTT WALKER!




“I’m fascinated by dictators,” says Scott. “I’m not particularly fascinated by brutality – I mean, at times I’ll use it on a comic level, or it’ll be angry, but I’m never striving for it – it just happens. I don’t know why – that’s for an analyst!”



Prihaja Vehementno!
Kot Vedno.




“I was thinking about making the title refer to a mythological, all-encompassing, giant woman artist.” Scott Walker














“I’ve always thought since the late 70’s, “This is my last record.” Every single record has been that way… I guess I just pull the trigger each time.”
“I’m a pessimist, in that I know it’s not going to end well,” he says, with a laugh. “But most of my songs are spiritual at the core. I try not to be too cynical about things, because it’s too difficult otherwise. You have to be able to work your way through it – you have to be able to see what’s there, and deal with it.”
Bish Bosch is big enough to contain heaven and hell.





Več o frontalnem napadu na sluh in um , najdete TU.








Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar